1. Salem Billan,Orit Kaidar-Person, Ziv Gil. Treatment after progression in the era ofimmunotherapy.Lancet Oncol 2020; 21: e463–76.
2. Bristol-Myers Squibb. Ipilimumab (package insert). 2020.https://packageinserts.bms.com/pi/pi_yervoy.pdf accessed (March 18, 2020).
3. Seymour L, BogaertsJ, Perrone A, et al. iRECIST: guidelines for response criteria for use intrials testing immunotherapeutics. Lancet Oncol 2017; 18: e143–52.
4. Kebir S, RauschenbachL, Galldiks N, et al. Dynamic O-(2-[18F] fluoroethyl)-L-tyrosine PET imagingfor the detection of checkpoint inhibitor-related pseudoprogression in melanomabrain metastases. Neuro-oncol 2016; 18: 1462–64.
5. Weiss GJ, Beck J,Braun DP, et al. Tumor cell-free DNA copy number instability predictstherapeutic response to immunotherapy. Clin Cancer Res 2017; 23: 5074–81.
6. Bensch F, LambertsLE, Smeenk MM, et al. ⁸⁹Zr-Lumretuzumab PETimaging before and during HER3 antibody lumretuzumab treatment in patients withsolid tumors. Clin Cancer Res 2017; 23: 6128–37.
7. Fujimoto D, YoshiokaH, Kataoka Y, et al. Pseudoprogression in previously treated patients withnon-small cell lung cancer who received nivolumab monotherapy. J ThoracOncol 2019; 14: 468–74.
8. Queirolo P, SpagnoloF. Atypical responses in patients with advanced melanoma, lung cancer,renal-cell carcinoma and other solid tumors treated with anti-PD-1 drugs: asystematic review. Cancer Treat Rev 2017; 59: 71–78.
9. Robert C, Long GV,Brady B, et al. Nivolumab in previously untreated melanoma without BRAF mutation.N Engl J Med 2015; 372: 320–30.
10. Borghaei H, Paz-AresL, Horn L, et al. Nivolumab versus docetaxel in advanced nonsquamousnon-small-cell lung cancer. N Engl J Med 2015; 373: 1627–39.
11. George S, Motzer RJ,Hammers HJ, et al. Safety and efficacy of nivolumab in patients with metastaticrenal cell carcinoma treated beyond progression: a subgroup analysis of arandomized clinical trial. JAMA Oncol 2016; 2: 1179–86.
12. Rosenberg JE,Hoffman-Censits J, Powles T, et al. Atezolizumab in patients with locallyadvanced and metastatic urothelial carcinoma who have progressed followingtreatment with platinum-based chemotherapy: a single-arm, multicentre, phase 2trial. Lancet 2016; 387: 1909–20.
13. Ferris RL,Blumenschein G Jr, Fayette J, et al. Nivolumab vs investigator’s choice inrecurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: 2-yearlong-term survival update of CheckMate 141 with analyses by tumor PD-L1expression. Oral Oncol 2018; 81: 45–51.
14. Pires da Silva I, LoS, Quek C, et al. Site-specific response patterns, pseudoprogression, andacquired resistance in patients with melanoma treated with ipilimumab combinedwith anti-PD-1 therapy. Cancer 2020; 126: 86–97.
15. Tazdait M, Mezquita L, Lahmar J, et al. Patterns ofresponses in metastatic NSCLC during PD-1 or PDL-1 inhibitor therapy:comparison of RECIST 1.1, irRECIST and iRECIST criteria. Eur J Cancer 2018;88: 38–47.
16. Champiat S, Dercle L, Ammari S, et al. Hyperprogressivedisease is a new pattern of progression in cancer patients treated byanti-PD-1/PD-L1. Clin Cancer Res 2017; 23: 1920–28.
17. Ferrara R, Mezquita L, Texier M, et al. Hyperprogressivedisease in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer treated withPD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors or with single-agent chemotherapy. JAMA Oncol 2018;4: 1543–52.
18. Kanjanapan Y, Day D, Wang L, et al. Hyperprogressive diseasein early-phase immunotherapy trials: clinical predictors and association withimmune-related toxicities. Cancer 2019; 125: 1341–49.
19. Lo Russo G, Moro M, Sommariva M, et al. Antibody-Fc/FcRinteraction on macrophages as a mechanism for hyperprogressive disease innon-small cell lung cancer subsequent to PD-1/PD-L1 Blockade. Clin CancerRes 2019; 25: 989–99.
20. Kamada T, Togashi Y, Tay C, et al. PD-1+ regulatoryT cells amplified by PD-1 blockade promote hyperprogression of cancer. ProcNatl Acad Sci USA 2019; 116: 9999–10008.
21. Chen DS, Mellman I. Elements of cancer immunity and thecancer-immune set point. Nature 2017; 541: 321–30.
22. Klemen ND, Wang M, Feingold PL, et al. Patterns of failureafter immunotherapy with checkpoint inhibitors predict durable progression-freesurvival after local therapy for metastatic melanoma. J Immunother Cancer 2019;7: 196.
23. Deng L, Liang H, Burnette B, et al. Irradiation and anti-PD-L1treatment synergistically promote antitumor immunity in mice. J Clin Invest 2014;124: 687–95.
24. Fujita K, Uchida N, Yamamoto Y, et al. Retreatment withanti-PD-L1 antibody in advanced non-small cell lung cancer previously treatedwith anti-PD-1 antibodies. Anticancer Res 2019; 39: 3917–21.
25. Longoria TC, Tewari KS. Evaluation of the pharmacokinetics andmetabolism of pembrolizumab in the treatment of melanoma. Expert Opin DrugMetab Toxicol 2016; 12: 1247–53.
26. Schvartsman G, Peng SA, Bis G, et al. Response rates tosingle-agent chemotherapy after exposure to immune checkpoint inhibitors inadvanced non-small cell lung cancer. Lung Cancer 2017; 112: 90–95.
27. Schvartsman G, Peng SA, Bis G, et al. Response rates tosingle-agent chemotherapy after exposure to immune checkpoint inhibitors inadvanced non-small cell lung cancer. Lung Cancer 2017; 112: 90–95.